I may work with mainly the 40+ woman but my messages apply to any age, stage, demographic.
Inspiring and motivating crowds through my words is one of the most enjoyable things I do. Having just one person leave with a new perspective, view, hop-in-their-step means the world to me.
Just a few of the Organizations/ Groups/ Events I've had the pleasure of speaking at (please feel free to ask me for the full list if required):
- MoMondays (500+ attendees)
- RBC Wealth Management Client Event
- Rowbust (Keynote)
- Bring It Impact Events
- Rotary South London
- OServe (Western)
- Brescia College - Leadership Classes
- Ivey School of Business (MBA Class along with Innovation Works)
- Lean In London (twice) at Brescia UC
Both *in-person* and virtually, I can tweak my workshops/ webinars to fit any group.
Whether health-focussed; lifestyle, self-improvement I thrive on offering these.
2020 I've been offering many on "resilience" to help people of all ages cope with COVID. A few examples below:
- HerCampus (Western): "Body Love and Healthy Living"
- RBC Wealth Management Team (Kingston): "Resilience" through Covid
- Hutton House: Creating healthy mindset and activities for during a workday
- RBC Wealth Management - Clientelle (London): Being kind to ourselves through Covid.
- Girl Guides/ Pathfinders: Body Love and Self Love
- Lucas S.S.: Social Media Challenges & a Health/Wellness Event
- London Health Sciences Foundation Team: Speaking to your Clients in "their" Language.
Looking for a speaker or Facilitator for your Group, Team, Organization?
Please fill out the form below to start the conversation. I can offer you my prices and availability.
As they say, "you had me at: "will you speak"......."
Contact me here; let's talk