Have your child(ren) have the time of their lives virtually (during Covid) while they learn about feeling strong, confident, resilient and more.
Generation POUND is a youth-oriented program that fuses movement and music to improve physical fitness, athletic skill, focus, communication, coordination, self-esteem and SO. MUCH. MORE!
Each 6-week (via Zoom or Facebook Meetings) session comprises of:
- 45-minute classes weekly
- 30-minutes of these being active
- 15 (or so 🙂 doing fun, interactive, connecting activities all with a Theme (ie, confidence, bravery, mindset etc)
- WANT “per class” / can’t commit to the 6-week? NO PROBLEM – message me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s set up!
What they get?
- New friends
- Building their own Community
- Any activities emailed to you so they have them at hand.
- Learning about the “Rockstar Pledge”
- Learning about the “Ripstick” agreement (both this and the pledge can be applied to life).
- So much fun
- To be “their own Rockstar” once a week
- To learn the love of movement, music and more
What do YOU get?
- Time! An hour to do whatever you like!
- The knowledge you will have a very excited child after who wants to share their experience
- The peace of mind knowing YOU are helping your child live a healthier, happier lifestyle.