Health Living (Happy YOU!) Program
What we cover:
Remember: this is all about YOU; we can curate the Program exactly to your dreams’n’wishes and depending upon what you want, some or all of the following topics:
- Nutritional guidance, know-hows (that are simple and easy-to-use)
- Activity: finding out what you want to do, how to incorporate it and when
- stress management
- focusing on your “circle” that is life rather than a balancing act: sometimes one thing IS more of a focus – let’s be okay with that.
- Relaxation techniques
- Aging with pzazz!
- N.E.A.T Theories
- Creating a Healthy Lifestyle that you enjoy and works for you
- Apps for healthy living
What I offer
Sparkly tools that will take you from feeling blah - to creating those healthy habits that ultimately have you loving your body, abilities, and living that healthy lifestyle!
- Week 1: Let’s talk. Let’s make sure we cover ALL that you want to change in an initial 60-minute
- Week 2-5: beginning the…
Weekly email with action(s)
Mid-week Check In
Weekly Challenge prior to the weekend
- We are creating new, healthy, CONSISTENT behaviours throughout this Program, so the above is crucial.
- Week 5: Check-in time. 30-minute phone call to ensure you are still motivated; to acknowledge any struggles or challenges (we are continually doing this throughout the Program in our emails with our worksheet tools)
- Week 6-7: Planning for potential lapses, ensuring you have a plan moving forward.
- Post program success call
- 10% off ALL future courses.
I love to inspire and empower…. the list won’t end here. You let me know what you need and let’s work on that.
What's the investment to you?
8-week Program (the 8 weeks begins when you begin!)
- At the end of the day it’s about changing behaviours. That’s why “diets” don’t work; people aren’t dealing with the underlying “why’s”.
- Is it weight loss you are looking for?
- More energy?
- Better health?
- More flexibility?
- Better eating habits?
- The knowledge of WHAT to do? HOW to do it/ them? Click below and let’s talk….